One-pan pasta from Martha Stewart

04:55


Today a fast and quick recipe to celebrate my come-back on the blog.

I know I have been absent of the blog, but that was because of  my exams. Now I am BACK to make some great stuff. As I didn't had a sea of time, because I was studying a lot, I made this recipe many times! It's simple, healthy and tasty... what can you ask for more?

I found this recipe on Martha Stewart (link here).

For 4 you will need:

12 ounces or 340 gr of linguine (in my case spaghetti) 
12 ounces or 340 gr  of sliced tomatoes (in my case cherry tomatoes)
1 sliced onion
1 clove of garlic
A piece of peperoncino
Some fresh basil
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt (1 teaspoon) and pepper 
4 1/2 cups (560 ml) of water
Optional: freshly grated parmesan, pecorino, ricotta salata

Now just put all the ingredients in your pan, even the water. And let the water come to a boil.
Once it boils, lower the heat and let it cook accordingly to time on the package of your pasta (in my case 20 minutes).



Time passed, the pasta should be cooked and the water dissolved.

Serve immediately with some freshly grated parmesan, pecorino, ricotta salata or with nothing, like I did.



Buon appetito e a la prossima! 



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images